Do you need to assess my child before starting services?

In order to individualize your child’s program, we will need to complete an assessment prior to service initiation, though the type and length of assessment depends both on how you plan to fund the services and what assessments have been completed previously. For those families who have already completed a behavior assessment, or those seeking to initiate privately funded services, we will conduct an Intake Assessment to obtain baseline levels of skills and current behavioral concerns. For those starting services via insurance, regional center, or school district funding, more extensive assessment is generally required, to include a functional behavior assessment (FBA) and report, which includes goals and service recommendations to be reviewed by the funding agency prior to service authorization.

What is Your Question?

Name *

Please enter your name.

Email *

Please enter your email address.

Question *

Please enter your question.